- tightly compacted smooth design offers:
- more crushing resistance than standard 19×7 rope.
- higher strength-to-diameter.
- resistance to bending fatigue.
- exceptional stability.
- reduced wear to sheaves and drums.
- improved handling, operating, and spooling characteristics.
- greater fatigue resistance substantially reduces rope expense and extends service life.
- ideal for multi-part hoist lines wherever you encounter spooling problems, drum crushing, block twisting, or have fast line speeds.
|Flex-X 19 PS|
|Minimum Breaking Force
**This information is provided by Wire Rope Corporation of America. For further information, please visit the company’s website: