- unique design that minimizes torque and rotation of the rope at normal load ranges of zero to 20% of the rope’s minimum breaking force.
- engineered to give you maximum strength per diameter while also achieving superior fatigue resistance.
- gives maximum service life when you have long block falls or load control is critical.
- unlike other rotation-resistant ropes, swivels can be used.
- one of the highest strength-to-diameter ratios on the market.
- enhanced performance in multiple layer spooling.
- lang lay design coupled with other features provide excellent resistance to abrasion that occurs at kickover areas in drum spooling.
- rope cross section has very high density.
- increased resistance to crushing.
**This information is provided by Wire Rope Corporation of America. For further information, please visit the company’s website: